OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions of Use related to your Account are a supplement to this Legal Notice and can be found here.
General Remark –
The Sites are for personal and non-commercial use. The entire content included in the Sites, including but not limited to text, information, designs, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, interfaces, codes, software and links to external websites (the “Content”), is provided for informational purposes only. Please use caution and common sense when using the Sites.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability –
The Companies intend for the Content on the Sites to be accurate and reliable, however, the Sites and the Content are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied. In particular, the Companies do not control the Content posted by users on the Sites and makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy of the information accessible on or through the Sites. The Companies do not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Sites or the server which makes the Sites available are free from viruses or other harmful components. In no event shall the Companies be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Sites or any other site you may access while using the Sites or your use of the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Dealing with Third Parties –
Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties including merchants, sellers, buyers or advertisers found on, or through, the Sites is solely between you and such third parties, and the Companies have no control over the quality or legality of the Content advertised, the truth or accuracy of any representations made by sellers, the ability of sellers to sell and the ability of buyers to purchase. The Companies are not responsible for any damages you may suffer by entering into such transactions including the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You and the third party, not the Companies, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction –
Prohibited Use of the Sites –
You shall not use the Sites in any way that would interfere with their operation nor submit any information, material or content to the Sites that violates any law. Furthermore, you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on the Sites any information, material, or content that :
- Could constitute a criminal offence, including without limitation, any crimes relating to pornography, threats, intimidation, hate, assault, or fraud.
- Could defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with or harm the contractual, personality, confidentiality, privacy or publicity, moral or statutory or any other rights of any person.
- Could infringe the intellectual property rights including without limitation any copyright, trade-mark, or patent, of any person.
- Could be considered as a use of the Sites that is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of the Sites or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components.
- Contains any distasteful or offensive material including, but not limited to, material intended for an adult audience.
- Contains: (i) commercial content, including without limitation, advertising, solicitation, offer to sell any goods or services, or (ii) advertising, solicitation, offer to join any organization whatsoever, or (iii) surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Encourages, conspires, entices or promotes the occurrence of any of the prohibited conduct stipulated herein.
The Companies reserve the right to remove any information, material or content that you post, upload, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise use on the Sites at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
By posting, uploading or submitting any information, material or content to the Sites, you automatically grant (or automatically warrant that the owner of the rights to such material, information or content has expressly granted) the Companies a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, translate, license, transmit, distribute and otherwise exploit any or all portions of such information, material or content in any manner and media and by means of any technology now known or hereafter developed. In addition, you hereby irrevocably waive all moral rights in any such information, material or content posted, uploaded or submitted by you.
External Links on the Sites –
Links available on the Sites will allow you to link to websites not maintained or controlled by the Companies. The Companies provide these links for your convenience only and make no endorsements, warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever regarding these other websites and assume no responsibility for content on third party websites. Please be aware that you link to these third party websites at your own risk.